Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hair Envy

I have supidly curly, untamable hair and it is Driving. Me. Insane!
Its too much effort to straighten it all the time, and when I wear it curly its like a box of chocolates- I never know what I'm going to get! (Sorry...that was terrible).

This is what makes me so supremely jealous of Carrie Bradshaw.
NOW I understand that this is a fictional character and that she had a team of hairstylists fussing over her, most likely for several hours, to get this amazingness to happen, but can't you just let me live the fantasy? I'm going to continue to live in my dream world where hopefully one day I will wake up and my curls will magically have begun to behave and look as amazing as this...







P.s. I LOVE that red heart necklace & those red pointy shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment