Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hiya! My very first blog post- how exciting!

A little backgroud I suppose...I decided to start this blog because I'm an avid blog reader and thought I'd like to share some of the things I think are cool and beautiful and fun as well!

The blog name was inspired by instructions I just gave to my best friend on what to buy me for my (very belated!) birthday present...and basically I think that's what this blog is going to be, a collection of things that I think are cool or interesting or whatever! So lets kick things off with a little get-to-know-you!

I'm loving really good coffee right now. I've just moved house and inherited(/stole) some awesome retro burnt orange espresso cups from my Nonna- I think I'm going to start collecting cool espresso cups!

My dream bag! Mulberry Oversized Alexa- Someday you shall be mine!


Summer Dresses...Actually any dresses! Loving this Bold As Love dress from St Frock. Coincidentally, also my favourite Jimi Hendrix song!

Last but not least...


SHOES!

I think my shoe obsession is getting worse the older I get...Loving ALL the shoes in this pic!

Ok I think I'm going to go buy some shoes :\

Baci xxx

Pics via google images, St Frock Online Store (Facebook) and The Blonde Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment